The EAC awards were inaugurated in September 2014, first to acknowledge office professionals who have embraced and are emulating the lessons learnt through the EAC, and to award office administrators who embrace the characters of a 21st century office professional. All the EAC awards prizes are sourced through sponsorships.
The awards categories:
- THE BRAND AMBASSADOR AWARD: This award acknowledges to an office professional who represents an authentic and credible brand, both professionally and in their personal capacity. This office professional must have a solid public image and a personal brand that sets them apart from their peers.
- CUSTOMER CENTRIC AWARD: This award acknowledges an office professional who gives excellent customer service and always puts customers first. This administrator does not just provide a service but provides an experience for their customers.
- TECHNO-SAVVY AWARD: Awarded to an office professional who has revolutionized their office or department in line with the digital age.
- UBUNTU AWARD: This award acknowledges is an office professional who is able to manage emotions, empathise with others and is able to defuse conflict.
Terms and conditions:
- Only one entry per category may be submitted
- A fee of R400 is payable for entry: one payment for one or more entries
- A Nominee must be employed as an office administrator at the time of entering
- Examples of nominees work must accompany the entry form (additional material may be required on a case by case basis)
- Entry must be completed in a clear and concise way, it is easier and neater to complete the form electronically
- The EAC has a right not to award if entries do not meet the expected standards
- Ensure that all requested information is completed and accompany your entry
- Read the form carefully and check for spelling errors before submitting
- Nomination and entry forms should be accompanied by a short bio and a professional picture of the nominee
- Pictures must be correct size and not blurred out
- Nominees may be required to provide more evidence
Please deposit your entry fee of R400 at:
Bank : ABSA
Branch code : 632005
Account Number : 4077550173
Account Name : Mangosuthu University of Technology
Reference : EAC-Awards2017 and YOUR NAME
Please submit entry form and proof of payment to:
Contact : Jade Kunene
Email : mthiyaneJ@mut.ac.za
Tel : 031 907 7510
Cell : 0849569999